Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the NECPA Summit to be held at University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH on June 20, 2018! Our afternoon program will consist of three 50-minute blocks within two tracks – one for graduate students and new professionals; one for mid-and-senior level professionals – exploring generationality within higher education.
Topics can address any and all functional areas, personal identities, or issues facing students and/or staff. Some questions/topics ideas you may want to delve into are:
- Academic advising students of various ages and technical skills
- Managing staff who are older than you
- Addressing the educational needs of multiple generations in a single classroom
- Managing students who are similar in age to you
- “Non-traditional” students in residence halls
Please submit proposals using the form at https://goo.gl/forms/X3tvuziaa5diUeWj1. The call for programs is still open. Programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions about the proposal form or if you need a paper version of the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org