NECPA is currently seeking a committed higher education professional to serve on the Executive Board as the Maine State Coordinator. Board positions are professional development opportunities strategically designed to contribute to supporting and advancing higher education practice through events, information, and online content. Board members need to take initiative, be highly self-motivated individuals, be willing to collaborate with others across the region, and be committed to advancing the profession through local opportunities.
Board member expectations include:
- Serve out the remainder of the 2017-2018 term (term ends December 31, 2018)
- Commit to the position responsibilities
- Attend monthly board meetings via phone/online or in person
- Attend the in-person Summer Retreat (TBD)
- Plan and attend socials/professional development opportunities as available
- Uphold the NECPA Mission, Vision, and Statement of Inclusion
- Uphold the ACPA Mission and Strategic Imperative for Racial Justice and Decolonization
If you, or someone you know, lives or works in Maine, and are interested in joining the Board, please contact Jessi Robinson, President-Elect, at email@example.com.